Thursday, January 17, 2013

Size Apparently IS Everything...

When I was in New York last month, I bought several new tops, including two new cardigans.  One was kelly green (I look great in green--makes my eyes greener and my hair redder) and the other was black.  The black one is a size "large" while the green one is a "medium" because they didn't have any large, so I tried on the green one and it fit fine.

Today, I thought I'd wear the black one to school.  It's too small.  It's a size larger than the green one that FIT.  How weird is that?  Sizes are so strange.  I guess it depends on the manufacturer, but it strikes me as so weird that two sweaters by the SAME manufacturer would vary so much in size.  Maybe that's why they were on sale--just $7.99 marked down from $58...But the lesson here is TRY things ON!!

I've never been one to try things on in stores, but I'm going to start!  I used to dress to hide, now I need to dress to flatter...so the dressing room is where it'll all begin!!

And let me say this...my blog is NOT a place for "conversations", but if you'd like to leave a comment, please do.  I just ask that you don't leave an ANONYMOUS comment, as that seems pretty cowardly to me. (And because this is MY blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate). And if you want to have a "conversation", I'm on Facebook.  Friend me! RRRhonda9.

Have a great day, everyone!  (It's almost the weekend...and it's a LONG one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment