Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

There's something magical about Wednesdays.  Maybe it's because they're smack in the middle of the work week...two days down and two to go.  Maybe it's because at my school, our kids go home at 2:30pm, and I get to leave by 4:00pm.  (I usually work until 5 every day, so getting out at 4:00 is a treat!)

Tuesday I left school at 5 and drove the hour to Whit's house.  He had texted me at 4:00 and asked about going to dinner.  When we couldn't decide on a restaurant, he offered to cook for me!  He made "grandma's chicken" (oven "fried" with bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter--decadent and wonderful, it was MY grandma's recipe and I told him how to make it).  He also made me peas, which tasted SO good to me and potatoes and onions.  It was delicious, and I ate well!  

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful guy in my life!  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday--I know I will!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment