Thursday, August 11, 2011

What a Difference a Day Makes...

Well, I have to admit that as blue as I was yesterday, I'm much better this evening.  In part, I have come to the realization that my being "lonely" is often self-inflicted.  I don't reach out to people and ask for favors, when I have plenty of wonderful people in my life.

Another reason for this lift in spirits is due to something wonderful, cold and purple.  Who KNEW that light grape juice could taste so incredibly delicious?  I didn't have any in the house, but borrowed some from my landlady.  It was heavenly.  And tomorrow, she's going to get me more and even some sugar-free Popsicles.  I'll let you know how that goes.    

1 comment:

  1. Popsicles make everything better! My favorite: Scribblers. But I don't think they come sugar-free...

    ReplyDelete