Monday, July 23, 2012

Don't Worry...Be Happy!

I'm home.  I got in around 8pm last night, and I had to run out to the store to get cat food!  (The little monsters ate it all while I was gone!)My mood is much better than it was.  I had an interview this morning for a middle school position--and although my initial reaction was "ugh", I now think I want it!  The interview went well, so we'll see...

Below is a photo you may remember.  It was taken in July 2011, about a month before my surgery.

I don't know about you, but I scarcely recognize her.  Jeanie and I recreated the photo on Friday night. 
What a difference, huh?  Other than my employment situation, I'm the happiest I've ever been!  And the job thing WILL happen...wherever it is that I belong!

Have a merry Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know what a positive influence you are. Your writings are relevant too.
    I bought a 2X skirt by mistake, normally wear 3X, before I decided to take it back, I tried it on. It fit! I haven't lost a significant amount of weight but enough to where I did fit this skirt. You have encouraged me and inspired me to keep on trying. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete