Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mourning Has Broken...

No, that's not a misspelling--I don't mean "morning".  I've stopped mourning Kevin's and my relationship.  I have to move on.  That doesn't mean I'm going to start dating tomorrow, but there are other men in the world, and Kevin has made his choice.

I'm going to see "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the IMAX at 1pm.  And I'll hit the pool on my way back into town.  Rhonda is back, folks!  I love seeing movies at the IMAX!  After the movie, I'll stop at World Market and at Five Below for a few bargains.  World Market has a top I love, but it comes in two sizes--L/XL and S/M.  I'm not sure if the small/medium will fit, although the S/M jacket I bought at Macy's last week does...

The other day I read an article, "9 Things Never to Do After a Break-up".  I think I've done six of the nine, including contacting him afterward.  Don't look to me for break-up advice, folks!  But truth be told, I don't think there are any "rules" you should follow when it comes to relationships.  You have to do what you have to do.

It's Thursday.  Have a really good one!  I'm going to!

No comments:

Post a Comment