Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday!

Tonight is the Elton John concert! I'm so excited!  Whit and I are going to dinner at The Twisted Fork in Raleigh and then to the concert.  It's also the last day of the "six weeks" I had asked Whit to give our relationship back when he kept trying to break up with me because he was concerned that we were getting too serious too fast.

Well...he's teased me that I've been leading him on just long enough to get him to this point, but the truth is, in the last six weeks, we've become remarkably close--and have fallen deeply in love. When it's "right", it's RIGHT!  He's such a wonderful man that I considered myself the luckiest woman in the world!

Last night, I had a massage.  If you've never indulged in this fabulous practice, you need to do so!  I was so relaxed afterward!  I met Whit for dinner at Ribeye's, where he had the grilled chicken, and I ordered the grilled pork chop.  We cut them in half and switched!  I ate most of the chicken, but brought home the half pork chop and half of my baked potato for lunch today!

I probably won't post tomorrow because we'll get home late from the concert!  Have a friendly, freaky, funky Friday!  (And, as always, thank you for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment