Saturday, March 3, 2012

Victory!

Well, our boys won the semi-finals Friday night and will play in the divisional finals tonight.  If they win tonight, they will go to the first playoff berth towards the STATE championship!  Whit went with me on the school bus, which just shows what a wonderfully good sport he is!  We will drive the 90 miles tonight, however!

We stopped at Burger King on the way to the game, and he and I shared some "chicken tenders".  I'm not a big fan of Burger King--probably because I worked there for more than a year after I graduated from high school!  I ate the chicken though--I needed the protein.  I also ate about five french fries--they actually tasted pretty good to me, but five is my max!

It's 2:00am as I write this--and Whit is on his way home, which worries me a bit.  He lives an hour southeast of me, so I made him promise to call me when he gets home!  I am so very happy!  It's an amazing, incredible sensation!!  I hope you have a superb Saturday and get to spend it (like I do) with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment