Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thai One On!

Tuesday evening, I picked up Thai food and took it to Whit's house.  The restaurant is one that I've patronized for years, to the point where I'm known by name!  The owner/manager saw me and said, "I didn't even recognize you! You look completely different!"  She usually works at their other location, so she hasn't seen me for a few months.  I laughed and agreed with her--I'm really surprised when I look at old photos these days!

I have to start working out again.  I love spending time with Whit, but the truth is I haven't worked out much since we've been going out!  I need to make some time to do so, though, because as I lose the weight, I'm getting super flabby with loose skin!  I know that the loose skin isn't going to go away by itself, but I certainly CAN tighten up the muscles beneath the skin!  I'm so grateful that my face isn't saggy at all!  I attribute my good skin to all the water I've drunk for all these years.  I've always been a water drinker--since I was a teen--and I think that, combined with the fact that I've never smoked and I try to stay out of too much sun, has left me with younger looking/acting skin!

The other day, I bought "stretch cords", also called resistance bands, to work out at home/school a little until I get back in the pool!  When I get back from my spring break, I'm going to rejoin the Y so I can swim at least!  I love the water, and the resistance of the water is such that it doesn't bother my knees.

It's Wednesday, everyone!  Have a wonderful one and ease on over that hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment