Monday, March 26, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday!

I had a great weekend, even with a rocky Saturday.  Whit talked to his daughter, who apparently felt bad enough to invite me to dinner.  I'm not feeling well--my allergies are kicked my butt--so I didn't go for dinner, but he and I had some lunch while the girls went to church, then we picked them up and went to home and played on the Wii.  It was a fun, relaxing two hours, and it allowed me to spend some time with the 16-year-old who was actually NICE to me.

Today, I assigned seats to the mean girls' class--I moved everyone around, and they complained a LOT, so I'm pretty happy with the results!  lol! We have one more week of school then I'm going home for the break.  Yay!  I am SO ready to take this vacation, although gas prices are KILLING me!  (And they're much higher in NY than they are here, so...)

Still, it will be great to see my mom and my friends and my Aunt Rosie and Uncle Chuck!  It's Monday--hope yours isn't TOO manic!

No comments:

Post a Comment