Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back to Work...

I went back to work yesterday, but I think it was a little too soon to do the amount of speaking that I do.  I left school at 5pm with a raggedly sore throat!  Old habits overtook me, and I stopped at Cook-Out for a peanut butter milkshake (I think I tried to rationalize that the peanut butter would provide some protein)!  What a mistake.  I couldn't take much of it--less than a fifth of the cup, actually--so I shared a little of it with Jack and Oscar and threw the rest away.  First, I know I can't do the sugar; second, I know better than to ingest those things of old!  Again, habit bit me in the ass! I need to find a safe and healthy way to deal with sore throats now rather than slipping into old, harmful behavior!

I'm off tomorrow--and I'm planning a great day!  Lunch at La Bella in Washington followed by a movie and then lots of writing!  I have committed to NaNoWriMo and am going to get it done!!

Thursday, folks!  Kids are taking quizzes all day, so I should be able to get a few things graded.  Between NaNoWriMo and being sick, I'm behind!  Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment