Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Of course since it's Thanksgiving, I'm going to write about being thankful!  And I am thankful for so very much.

I am thankful for so very much.  I am thankful for my health, which is getting better every day.  I'm so grateful that I had this surgery before I developed heart disease or diabetes.  I'm thankful for the support of my mom, my brother Kriss and so many of my friends. I'm super thankful that I still have my mom! I'm grateful for my job, even though the kids drive me crazy sometimes.  I'm so very thankful for my past students who have stayed in touch, who have worked hard in college and are becoming wonderful adults. I'm thankful that I have a safe place to live, a car that gets me where I need to go and sufficient money to buy what I need (and even what I want sometimes!!)

I'm thankful for my ability to write...and I'm especially thankful for you, my readers.  It means a lot that you're here, sharing my life.  Today--and everyday--I give thanks for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment