Friday, November 4, 2011

Who Do You Love?

I'm discovering that the answer to that question for me is me.  I have been feeling really well--better about myself, but also physically feeling well.  I'm not focusing on a relationship with anyone else because I'm really enjoying my relationship with myself!  I have always enjoyed my own company--I have no problem going to the movies alone or to dinner by myself--but it's different now.  I'm doing a few things that I'm proud of--and not all related to my weight loss. I love that I'm taking care of myself more, that I'm participating in NaNoWriMo.  Don't get me wrong--I love the fact that I continue to lose weight--I'm becoming more active and feeling better physically.  I have more energy.  I love my free time, I love the job, I love the weather...I just love living these days.

And it's a great feeling--loving life!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this post! Not entirely just yet, but I'm already feeling so much better as well! Not that you haven't always been wonderful, but now I'm starting to believe that you see what everyone else sees in you! Love you! Call you soon, sorry I missed it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Thao! I love you MUCH! xoxox

    ReplyDelete