Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm SICK! :-(

I woke up Saturday morning with a terrible sore throat.  It continued throughout the day and combined with congestion, a headache and swollen glands.  Ugh.  Spent the day sleeping. I hate being sick--and truth be told, it's been a long time since I was!  And the hard thing is that I used to nurse a sore throat with vanilla ice cream--can't do that anymore!!  I knew I needed protein, even though I didn't feel like eating, so I ate a few shrimp but the horseradish in the cocktail sauce burned my throat! 

A few of my students were sick this last week--one even had tonsillitis.  And since I still have MY tonsils, that may be what I have as well!  It's Saturday night as I write this--just 11:00pm, but I'm wiped.  I'm going to put this on "scheduled post" and go to bed.  Have a great Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment