Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday...

Black Friday is traditionally called that because its sales allow retailers to move from the red (losing money) to the black (making money).  But I remember times when the Friday following Thanksgiving was "black" for me because I had overeaten on Thursday and had blown yet another diet.

There are no more Black Fridays for me!  Yesterday, I had a Weight Watchers turkey & mashed potatoes entree for lunch.  I couldn't eat it all, so I shared it with Jack.  An entree portion and I couldn't eat it all! 200 calories!  And I didn't miss overeating--not at all!

I missed my mom--a lot.  I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to go home for Christmas so that we can be together--holidays are for family!  I hope that you were able to spend time with your family and loved ones yesterday, and I hope that you aren't having a Black Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment