Sunday, June 24, 2012

Good Bye, Ruby Tuesday...

Where does Ruby Tuesday get off charging a $2 upcharge for adults who order kids' meals? Grrr.  As I'm sure you can tell, it pisses me off.  It's not the $2--I wasn't even paying--but the principle of the thing!  I wasn't ordering from the kids' menu to save money but because I can't eat more than that.  I didn't get the "included" kids' drink; I showed them my "surgical card", so why did they charge us an additional $2?? I didn't want their stupid "garden bar".  (And their cheddar herb biscuits do not even compare to Red Lobster's--ugh.)  So what's the deal?  The grilled chicken was okay--not the best I've ever had.  And the mashed potatoes were gluey.  The company was good--and some things seem to be worth taking second look...but I won't be making a second visit to Ruby Tuesday!

Anyway, heading out to the beach today.  And planning on going to King's Dominion on Tuesday.  I've been reluctant to "enjoy" my "summer break" because without a job, it's not really summer break--it's unemployment!  Still, I'm due for some fun--and I haven't been able to enjoy the beach or amusement park rides in a very long time!  As a result, I'm really looking forward to both!!

Have a sensational Sunday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment