Monday, June 4, 2012

Something Special!

Good Monday morning!  I had a terrific weekend!  As predicted, I really had a great time with Kevin on Saturday!  He's everything I've been looking for--smart, funny, socially aware, politically interested, tall, good looking...We are definitely going out again!

Chemistry is just so funny.  When I went out with Whit, he was "eh"...I liked him, but it didn't feel magical or anything; we spent a lot of time together, and I had fun, but something was always missing.  "Guy" was nice enough, but as I said, he was way more into me than I was into him.  We were supposed to go out again Sunday, but after meeting Kevin on Saturday, I really didn't want to see him again!  Kevin, on the other hand...he and I had instant chemistry.  Instant.  We laughed and talked and talked and talked...I don't know if we'll ever run out of things to say! We ended our lunch with a hug and a few kisses (he had to go to work), and the chemistry was amazing.   We talked on the phone Saturday night, texted back and forth and did more of the same on Sunday.  He's really special, and I'm really excited about this!

Today is the first day of the last week of school with kids.  We still don't have contracts for next year, so it may be the last week of school for me period.  We're supposed to sit down with the new school leader some time next Monday or Tuesday, so I guess I'll know more then.

Have a marvelous Monday!  Keep smiling...and do something nice for yourself!  You deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment