Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Did It Again!!

For the second night in a row, I fell asleep at 8:00pm!  On Monday night, I slept through the night, but Tuesday night, I woke up at a little after 11:00pm.  I'm not sure what's going on; I thought I had rebounded from being so weak and tired.

Maybe it's all the drama at school.  This year, our classes are bigger, our kids are tougher and although it's only early October, many of my colleagues are complaining about being burned out already!  It may be that I'm just hitting a valley.  I think I've lost close to 40 pounds or so--maybe it's just a period of adjustment for my body?

The other day, I pulled a top out from my closet, thinking that it might be a little snug, but that it would "do" for the day.  Instead, it was big.  I have no concept of my size now.  I say "now", but I'm not sure I've *ever* had a clear concept of my size.  I think that before I started this journey, I actually saw myself *smaller* than I was, but now I see myself as bigger!

I'm going to continue to pull things out of the closet for a while--after all, I didn't gain weight overnight, so I must have things that will fit for the next few weeks.  And when I first venture into a store to try on clothing, I'm sure I'll pull the wrong size off the rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment