Sunday, October 30, 2011

If You Give a Surgical Patient a Cookie...

she gets diarrhea.  Badly!  I knew better! I had a great Saturday--Fall Festival at school followed by lunch in Raleigh (pizza--didn't love it, but I should get points for trying!), "Puss in Boots" at the IMAX, followed by a trip to WalMart and then to Whole Foods.  I had never been to Whole Foods, but I had a Living Social voucher for $20 in groceries for $10!

If you haven't ever been to Whole Foods, I recommend!  Nice store!  Great produce (including things I've never seen in a store before--tamarind, aloe leaves, lemongrass!), amazing seafood counter and hot food and salad bars as well as a sandwich-making station.  I was overwhelmed by the selection, and like an idiot, I couldn't resist the temptation to try their chocolate chip cookies.

I'm not sure why I wanted a cookie--I haven't had one since August nor have I really wanted one.  Maybe it was the novelty of the store.  All I know is that I lost 1.5 pounds this morning--in the bathroom.  Ugh. I will NOT do that again!!

Yesterday was a great day, though...but I'm lying low today.  Have a great rest of the weekend, everyone and beware of witches, warlocks and such--tomorrow IS Halloween, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment