Saturday, October 29, 2011

Working for the Weekend!

It was a long week, and I'm glad the weekend is finally here!  Today is the Fall Festival at school; I have to put in an appearance, and then I'm going to go buy some resistance bands and/or dumbbells.  I need to start working out my arms, or they are going to get flabby!

Friday was Jeans Day at school--we have them once a month and pay for the privilege; then the money goes to the charity of the month--in this case, breast cancer awareness.  The jeans I found in the back of my closet a few weeks ago fit much looser than they did when I first found them, and I wore a new breast cancer awareness t-shirt that I bought from Logan's two weeks ago--it's black with hot pink and white writing and two sizes smaller than the "Kiss Cancer Goodbye" t-shirt in my closet!

Clothing has always been about providing coverage rather than style for me, but I think it's going to be fun to work on style! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment