Friday, December 2, 2011

Anticipation...

It's Friday! Yay!  I hope you have something "fun" planned for the weekend, because life needs a little fun!

I had a visit Thursday afternoon from a former student, Andrew, whom I've not seen in about 3 years.  He looked great, and it was wonderful visiting with him.  He said that I look great, and I have to admit, it was really GOOD to hear! I love to see my former students; it's so encouraging to see them grow and change and succeed! 

I have just two weeks of school before my Christmas break--which begins on the 16th.  I can't wait, because it means going home to see my mom and friends in New York.  I'm really looking forward to this trip--first of all, I miss my mom, but it'll be great to see friends I haven't seen since before my surgery!

Not much else to say, my dear readers, other than remember that life is hard for everyone--so be kind! And have a FABULOUS Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment