Thursday, September 15, 2011

After a Workout, You Should...

a) steam, b) use the hot tub, c) order pizza.  To the woman in the locker room tonight, it was definitely "a" AND "c"!  It cracked me up, thinking that here she had just worked out--and she was "celebrating" by ordering pizza!

I think one of the reasons I found this so funny is because that would have been ME six months ago.  IF I had, in fact, been working out at the Y, I wouldn't have thought anything was wrong with ordering a pizza from the locker room!  The woman laughed as she told the person on the phone, "Well, I just got out of the steam room, so I'll be about 30 minutes..."

I had a great time in the pool tonight--I spent a little more than an hour in the water, then about 10 minutes in the hot tub.  I truly missed it! I had planned on taking the aerobics class, but my suit needed washing, so I did a small load of laundry and got to the Y at nearly the end the the class.  I was surprised to see an old friend, Roz, teaching the class!  When the class was over, we had a chance to chat a bit, and she, (who hasn't seen me in 3 yrs), commented on my weight loss!  I have to say, when someone can see you in a BATHING SUIT and tell you've lost weight, you've lost weight!  
While I was in the pool, I grabbed my inner thighs, which feel more and more like those squishy stress balls.  I think I'm going to save the money I make on this blog through the ads and use it for plastic surgery when all my weight is gone!  So CLICK on a few ads, already!!  You don't want to see these thighs--truly not pretty!  lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment