Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Another Day...

and I'm not feeling well again.  I felt great last night--I hate the inconsistency of this. But I am not feeling terrible--just blah.

I had a long day at school--maybe that's part of it.  I had an upset stomach/diarrhea at school today, which is never fun.  I also carry a lot of stress in my gut--and maybe that's what's going on today.  I'm trying to deal with some painful personal stuff that has nothing to do with this journey.

I do have some good news! I'm flying home next month to surprise my mom.  Flying!  I usually drive, and for a three-day weekend, it's not really worth it.  But she's been super supportive, and I want her to see my progress. Additionally, I'm not spending a lot of money on food, so I can afford a plane ticket!

I also called Martha today.  Martha took the first photo that's on this blog.  I think it's time for an update, so she and I are going to meet up on Thursday for a photo session! :-) I need the photos as proof, as this still feels unreal to me.  However, "Glee" is on--season premiere, so I'm cutting this short...but I promise to post a photo--a full photo--on Thursday night!

Thanks again for staying with me here--your support means more than I can say!! This is NOT a trip to make alone--and thanks to all of you, I don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment