Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Food? Um, No Thanks...

I am beginning to hate food.  Isn't that strange?  I never have hunger, and often when I eat, I feel "ugh" afterwards.  I wish someone could give me a compressed protein pill that I could take a couple times a day. 

I used to love food.  I did.  Now it doesn't taste that great to me; I can only tolerate a small amount at a time; and I'm kind of "over it".  I'm sure this is just a phase that I'm going through, but...Tonight, we had spaghetti & meatballs at the senior dinner.  I thought I wanted something, so I took a breadstick (bread is often not tolerated at all) and some sauce.  (Liquids help things go down easier...)  One bite and I put it aside.

Just like the pain I had at the beginning of this, which eventually passed, I'm sure that this will pass, too.  In the meantime, food?  Um, no thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment