Saturday, September 10, 2011

Muscles I Forgot I Had

Wow...pain today.  I forgot what it felt like to work muscles like that.  Last night's water aerobics did me in, but I *still* went to the pool after school for ninety minutes!  After the pool, I did 15 minutes in the hot tub and another five in the steam room.  Such a great feeling of fatigue!!

I noticed the sign on the water slide at the pool today.  Before I started this journey, I couldn't have used it because of my weight.  I now qualify!!  I found this strangely exciting! Strange because I have *no* intentions of going on it...at least not for another six months, but it's really cool that I *can*!

Normally I spend Saturday afternoon at the movies.  I'm probably still going to do that, but first, I'm going to the Y to swim! The pool is open from 11:00 to 12:30 and again later in the day.  Yes, I'm tired, and yes, I hurt, but I am really committed to doing this the *right* way!

I thought about the fact that when you read my blog--and especially when you click on the ads--that I'm making a little bit of money. Since I started, I've earned a little over $40. (although the check hasn't arrived yet).  Guess how much the Y costs?  Yep, $40/month.  Coincidence?  Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment