Saturday, May 5, 2012

Head Games

I was supposed to go to Martha's graduation today, but my stomach was acting up so I wasn't able to do so.   I feel better now--a couple of hours later.  Sigh.

I went to get dressed after my shower this morning and held up my jeans to step into them.  I stared at them and knew that there was no way I was going to get THIS body into their narrowness.  But of course, I did. They're MY jeans--they fit.  I know this on one level, but not on all levels.  It's such a bizarre experience!

I've decided that I AM going to prom tonight.  I don't need a date to have fun.  Dates don't guarantee fun...after all, James went to the last three proms with me!  I may even see if I can find something to wear...I have a dress with a matching little jacket that I may wear, but I am tempted to look for something else, anyway.  We'll see. 

I hope you have a sensational Saturday.  I have an appointment with Charley to do my hair and Lauren to do my makeup.  If things turn out well, I'll post a pic.  If they don't, well...be glad I spared you! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment