Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, and my freshmen took their state end-of-course exam today.  My fingers are crossed for them!

I had a half cup of sloppy joe mixture for lunch; it was something I made last weekend and froze, so I microwaved it for lunch.  My classroom smells like I cooked a five-course meal in here or something!

I've decided that now that I'm smaller, I like being dressed.  I know that sounds funny but the truth is, I used to use clothing to COVER, while now I use clothing to ENHANCE.  There's really a big difference!  I look forward to getting up in the morning and wearing something that I know looks good!

It's raining here today--fallout from tropical storm Beryl, I guess, and as a result, my knees are aching!  Badly.  And since I've already proven that antiinflammatories can cause an ulcer, I'm on my own with this pain! Boo! Oh, well, it can't rain forever...can it?

I hope you have a great day, wherever you are!  (And I hope the sun is shining!)

No comments:

Post a Comment