Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Breaking Up is Hard to Do, Part 2

I'm still hurting.  A lot.  It was especially difficult after school yesterday.  Usually after school, I call Whit at the very least--often, I go see him!  I stayed at school late--until after 6pm.  Yes, I had work to do, but I also felt a bit "lost".  I wanted desperately to pick up the phone and call him, but that's habit after four months.  

I texted his younger daughter last night to tell  her how much I loved her performance on Friday night; she was sweet and texted back to tell me how much she appreciated my being there to see her.  I'm going to miss her a lot...she truly is a wonderful kid.

I had to force myself to eat dinner last night.  I had absolutely no appetite, which I know is no healthier than overeating in this situation.  So I'm going to take it a step at a time.  I will make myself eat until I do it without hesitation.  In the meantime, I can take solace in the fact that I'm not overeating.  Small consolation, but still...

I sold the tickets to "Wicked" that I had purchased for Whit and the girls.  We were supposed to go on May 18th.  I had planned the entire evening, and now I've had to cancel everything.  I took a loss on the tickets, but at least someone will use them, and I'll not have to look at them as a reminder of what might have been.

Have a terrific Tuesday--I'm just hoping to keep my head above water.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment