Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is It Summer Yet?

This is always a difficult time of the year.  We teachers want to prepare our students for exams, and the students (for the most part) have already checked out.  They have lousy attitudes, don't want to study and they think they know everything.

I so need to get to the beach!  I'm really looking forward to the beach because for the first time ever, I know that I'll look pretty good in my swimsuit.  Not great, but definitely on the way!  It's an exciting time for me!  Between going to the beach and riding amusement park rides, I have serious PLANS!

It's Wednesday, for which I am GRATEFUL!  I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait til i feel good in a swimsuit.. for now ill take just feeling good in shorts! and i so need some wave and sand for relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation is coming; take a day off with me and let's GO!!

    ReplyDelete