Monday, February 13, 2012

Part Two of the "To Do List"...

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today's list item: Take a risk.

I know I've written about this before, but I want to readdress the topic.  Yes, by all means, you should take a risk.  Or two.  Or three!  There's little chance of reward without risk.  There's little chance of achieving your dreams without risk, too.  If things worth having came to us easily, would we appreciate them?  I don't think so...

I'm a firm believer in taking risks--calculated risks, of course.  I don't just jump into things blindly, but I do jump in! I moved to NC nearly 10 years ago without knowing a soul.  I had this surgery, not sure of its outcome.  I have fallen in love with Buddy--even though I didn't have any intentions of letting a man that close to me again.

Evaluate your situation, for risks are nothing if not personal.  What do you want?  What risk is involved, and what's the worst that could happen?  If the worst that could happen isn't death, arrest or mayhem, go for it!

So...recapping "the list": 
1) Say something silly
2) Laugh 'til it hurts
3) Take a risk

Have a meaningful Monday, everyone!  And risk it--it's worth it, I PROMISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment