Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Feet...

and arms and legs and...I'm happy.  I am, and it apparently shows.  In the last week, I've had at least three people tell me that I look happy.  I swear that no one ever said that to me before.  I was involved with James for three years.  Three years, and no one ever told me I looked happy.  Buddy and I have been dating for less than three weeks, and we've been out six times...and I've had at least five people mention my "looking happy"!  Of course, I'm very happy in this new relationship, but I'm also really happy with myself.  The combination just seems to "work"!

Tuesday night, we went out to dinner--and the "modified picture" shows us together.  I "modified" his pic to give Buddy a little privacy.  Just because I'm comfortable putting all of my life out there on the internet doesn't mean he has to be!  Anyway, we shared a steak--teriyaki club, which has always been my favorite--and it was delicious.  We had a great time--like we always do.


 Yesterday's post was about my not having a "wow" reaction to my photographs.  Well, with this picture, I did say "wow!"  The first thing I said when I saw this picture was "I look so small in this picture", to which Buddy said, "You are small!"  Very sweet of him--even if he was speaking relatively!  I may not have seen it yesterday, but I do today!

And that smaller woman in the picture does look happy, doesn't she?  Take my advice.  If you're happy--great.  Put it out there for the world to see.  You'll be amazed at the feedback you get!  And if you aren't happy, do whatever makes you happy!  You deserve to be happy, so begin working toward it now!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment