Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Jeans and Dating Drama

Okay...as promised, here's a photo taken at school today wearing the new jeans: 
I bought this top at Penney's in New York when I was home at Christmas, and it's already on the "too big" side.  Anyway, I think that this is a pretty good photo, but I'm going to include the one I took in the bathroom last night so you can decide which is better:
Both of them impressed ME, and I'm hard to impress!  But I especially think the one in my bathroom shows how flattering these jeans are!

"Buddy" and I have decided we've been moving too quickly, so we're going to slow things down by dating other people.  I've got a date Saturday with a man I've already been out with once. We had lunch two weeks ago, and he's very sweet--he even gave me a subscription to Women's Health as a "first-date gift" because he enjoys Men's Health so much, and he knows about my surgery and my quest for good health.

Dating is something I've never loved, but I guess that with this new body, it's something I'm going to have to get used to.  As I said in my love letter the other day, I know that I have a lot to offer to the right man, so I guess dating many men is the best way to find the right one!  Actually, I don't believe that for a second, but it seems that "Buddy" thinks finding the right woman means dating a lot of them, and I guess I SHOULD have other options, so...God, dating SUCKS.

Last night, I changed my relationship status on Facebook from "single" to "In a relationship" with myself!  Seriously.  I used the Facebook account I have for my students, so "Rhonda" is now in a relationship with "MsRhonda".    At least I'm now in a relationship with someone I trust!  LOL

It's Thursday, people; hope yours is thought-provoking and thanks-filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment