Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New 'Do...

Charley, a former student who cuts my hair, has been after me to let her do a makeover given the weight loss.  Well, Wednesday afternoon, I succumbed to her scissors.  I decided to just let her cut rather than explain what she was going to do, and this is the end result!


I honestly don't recognize her!  She looks vaguely familiar--and I think she's kinda cute!  Most of my friends seem to agree--and my brother posted on Facebook that he apparently never really knew what I looked like--but that there's actually a family resemblance!  lol!  Change is good, folks...maybe it's because I've gone through so many changes recently, but I'm not afraid of change anymore.  Maybe it's time for you to make a change?  If so, go for it!  Don't worry about things that haven't yet happened; just go with it!  No risk, no reward!

I hope you have a thought-provoking Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment