Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Say Cheese!

I had a wonderful dinner Tuesday night.  Not the food--it was at a Chinese buffet and not great--but I had 15 kids (mostly former students) show up!  It was so good to see them!  One of them suggested that I teach at the college level.  I'm qualified--I do have a Master's degree, but I would miss high school, I think.  I love to see my students grow, mature, develop into adults.  There's something so satisfying about that that I think I'd miss by teaching at the college level.

The highlight of the evening for me was having my photo taken with each one.  I've always been one to HIDE from the camera, and now I embrace the idea!  In fact, I loaded every one of those pictures to Facebook as soon as I arrived home!

It's late, and I'm tired, so I'm going to call it a night.  Have a wacky and wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment